*Please Fill In All The Fields to enable us to give you a full and professional service, especially those marked with an **
All your information given will be kept in strict confidence. We do not share or sell e-mail addresses as we abide by the UK Data Protection Act 1998.
* All quotations given, invoices / receipts issued and bookings undertaken are subject to our Terms and Conditions.
We insist that clients booking with us have valid and Adequate Holiday Travel Insurance in place to cover them for the entire duration of their stay in Ukraine and to cover them for reimbursement by your travel insurance company in case any service booked / paid for is Cancelled by the client.
Train Ticket Prices / Train Times
All prices and train times on our website or in quotations are as accurate as possible. The Ukrainian railway authority can change these without prior notice being given.
If in the event the rail authorities have increased the prices, when we go to purchase your train tickets, we will then ask you to please pay for the extra amount. We will also inform you of any train time changes.
All train tickets may be printed in Russian / Ukrainian. Once we have your tickets we will translate the important parts (eg train number, departure time, carriage number and bed / seat number) into English for you and will either e-mail you these details or write them on the envelope which contains your tickets.
* If orders are cancelled prior to us purchasing train tickets then the refund will be 50% of the original amount paid. Generally train tickets go on sale 45 days in advance of the date of travel.
* If orders are cancelled after the train tickets / transfers / hotel or apartment accommodation etc have been purchased / booked then unfortunately there will be no refund.
* If we are unable to purchase train tickets (due to ticket unavailability, normally caused by clients making last minute bookings or during peak periods) then we will refund payments less 10% of the original amount paid.
* If train tickets are cancelled after purchase we cannot issue any refund. We insist that clients booking with us have Valid and Adequate Holiday Travel Insurance in place to cover them in case the train tickets need to be cancelled by the client after we have issued them.
* Train tickets are not transferable.
Payment options can be viewed here >>> PayPal Payments
Please note that PayPal Payment Requests will be sent in British Pounds Sterling as our PayPal account is in the UK. The US Dollar amount will be converted to Pounds.
We arrange all Ukrainian travel and holiday arrangements through our trading partners who are licenced members of either IATA, ATOL, UATO, ASTA, PATA or the State Tourist Administration of Ukraine.